Maxicare EReady is a one-time medical emergency prepaid health card that covers illnesses or injuries that require immediate medical assistance.
- Provides up to ₱ 15,000 one – time coverage on illnesses or injuries that arises from medical-related emergency conditions
- Eligible for individuals from 15 days old to 65 years old
- One-time availment, but up to two enrollment registration per person per year
- Easy registration via SMS – No preliminary check-up, no paperwork
- Nationwide ER access to Maxicare-affiliated hospitals
- One(1) affiliated hospital within 24 hours
- One(1) year from date of activation
- Doctor’s Services for Emergency Treatment
- Emergency Room Fees
- Medicines used for immediate relief and during treatment
- Oxygen, IV fluids, whole blood and human blood products
- Dressings, casts, sutures
- X-ray, laboratory and diagnostic exams
- Life with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD & D) up to P50,000
- 20% discount from all Metrodental branches on published rates of all basic dental services.
- 15% discount from My Health Clinic on derma procedures.
- Non-transferable once it is activated
- Card is considered used and will automatically be cancelled once swiped in a POS terminal.
- One-time availment only, regardless if treatment exceeds Php15,000 or not
- You are allowed up to two enrollment registrations per person per year with at least three months interval from the first enrollment.
- Card is valid for up to one (1) year upon activation
Access to all Maxicare Affiliated Hospitals INCLUDING Major Hospitals
How to Buy?
Manila Office: (632) 792 9592
Manila Office Mobile/WhatsApp: +63 917 823 6742
Bacolod Office: (034) 431 3291